2. Enter into a new leave and licensing agreement with your tenants and then register it, as the law in the state of Maharashtra provides for the compulsory registration of leave and licensing agreements. 2) It is advisable to register the agreement. If you wish, you can also extend the duration by registering with LL for 33 months. 2. If you send a letter expressing the extension of the existing L-L agreement, which must be extended for a further 11-month period, this provision applies 1. The renewal of an agreement is subject to explicit conditions or necessary implications. 3) in Maharashtra holidays and licensing agreement are required to be registered Section 55 Maharashtra Rent Control Act stipulates “rental contract to be registered in a mandatory manner”. the effect of not registering such a contract is in the tenant`s favour. In the absence of such a registered contract, the tenant challenges the conditions under which the lessor has granted or leased premises on holiday and in license, unless the lessor can prove something else. 3) Individual agreements must be made with each tenant. 1. Make a new agreement agreeing for another 11 months.

3. This method is valid in countries where the implementation of the L-L agreements should not be registered. If such an agreement is to be registered in your state, sending the letter is not enough. 2) Enter the registered leave and license contract for an additional 11 months Plan a 15-minute call with a lawyer. It`s fast, simple and confidential! 4) An extension by letter is not enough, as it has no legal validity. Lawyers are now available to answer your questions. 4. This will help you prove later that the tenant has complied with similar L-L agreements earlier and has evacuated the leased premises if he raises questions about the lease and future evacuation of your premises.

. 1. Renewal is not done by a letter. A letter does not create any rights. 3. Continue this process as long as you want the L-L agreement to continue, get legal answers from lawyers. It`s fast, simple and anonymous! 1. Take a letter from him in which they declare that he leaves your place after the end of the rental period, 2nd law that prevails in the state of Maharashtra, so that it can be registered under the law on rent control 1.it is better to renew it with another l for 11 months 2. Run a Bundash L-L agreement for 11 months and register it with the same person who offers a gap of at least one month.